Welcome to NodeConductor’s documentation!¶
NodeConductor is a RESTful server for management of IT infrastructure. It uses a project-based approach for separation of managed resources (VMs, subnets, applications and more).
- flexible user, group and project management;
- delegation of privileges natural for enterprise setups: owners, managers and administrators;
- support for multiple IaaS back-ends;
- support for billing;
- support for license management;
- support for SLA tracking.
- Installation from RPM repository
- Installation from source
- Shareable services
- Background processing
- State machines
- Customers, Projects, Services, Resources and Users
- Groups and permissions
- Event types
- Declaring resource actions
- Listing permissions
- Import OpenStack instance
- Monitoring-as-a-service (MaaS)
- Disaster recovery backups (DR backup)
NodeConductor is open-source under Apache v2 license.